Antique Tractors Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Farmall - International
    I have a 1965 Farmall 504 gas rowcrop (Serial No. 13272 S U Y FF). Need several hard to find parts. These include a stabilizer bar kit (2 brackets, 2 bar assemblies) for the Cat II 3 pt. hitch. Whole Kit is OEM Part No. 382550R91. Brackets (Part No.'s 382536R1 and 382537R1) go on the bottoms...
1-1 of 1 Results