Antique Tractors Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Ford-N-Fordson
    I have oil streaming out of the center hole (Cotter Key) of the access panel in the bottom of the tractor right between the engine and transmission. This only happens when the tractor is running. I have not been able to find which fluid is getting low yet. I changed all the fluids and brought...
1-1 of 1 Results