Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
-Willy-
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I celebrated 11 wonderful year that we have been married. We eagerly look forward to many more years.

To the rest of you whom are still married, give your significant other a hug. Isn't love grand?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Congrats! We celebrated 9 on the 13th of this month :D

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Nothing says love like her own tractor....and that's just what the 11th anniversary is. It's the year to buy her a tractor !!! That'll lock her in FOREVER !!!! She'll never look at you the same again. Believe me, this is the voice of experience talking... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CONGRATULATIONS sir !!! ...and may I suggest a small Allis or a little 8n Ford for the lady....

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Congrats to you and Derick! We do put our wimmens through alot, don't we :?: :!: :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I bought mine a Farmall M on or around our 5th anniversary.....What do i have to buy to top that???? :lol: :lol: :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
Congratulations! Celebrated forty eight happy years back in May. I found a woman I can put up with and more important she is able to abide with me! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
-Willy-
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
missouri massey man said:
Nothing says love like her own tractor....
Fortunately for me she is scared of tractors. So I dont need to worry about her wanting one anytime soon.

Now if we won the lottery......... a L may be in the future for her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts