Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
You must own half of Missouri to keep all the tractors n toys you've got and/or NEED :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
petra79 said:
You must own half of Missouri to keep all the tractors n toys you've got and/or NEED :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:
Funny thing Ron, as lazy as I am, I don't NEED any of them.... sure are fun to play with though. Of course, if you're willing
to do something without pay and do it consistently, ya can't consider it work anyway. Right !!??

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Good looking tractor

G

·
0 Posts
missouri massey man said:
petra79 said:
Funny thing Ron, as lazy as I am, I don't NEED any of them.... sure are fun to play with though. Of course, if you're willing
to do something without pay and do it consistently, ya can't consider it work anyway. Right !!??
I understand completely. I have too much fun myself. We're in Neb. right now on a working vacation. We come out here to help a friend prep and plant 35 acres and do a bunch of work he needs help with. Just came in from turkey hunting. They sure looked great at 80 yards :roll: :roll: Never got close enough.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
petra79 said:
petra79 said:
I understand completely. I have too much fun myself. We're in Neb. right now on a working vacation. We come out here to help a friend prep and plant 35 acres and do a bunch of work he needs help with. Just came in from turkey hunting. They sure looked great at 80 yards :roll: :roll: Never got close enough.
That's awesome, Ron...glad you are having a great time !!! Now...how about a working vacation in MISSOURI !!!???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
That's awesome, Ron...glad you are having a great time !!! Now...how about a working vacation in MISSOURI !!!???? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
As soon as the company changes the rules and gives me another weeks vacation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts