Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, my job is relocating me from the hills north central West Virginia to the DC area and I have to sell my beautifully restored 1946 Allis Chalmers Model B with a side cutter.

It has brand new 6 ply rear tires and carb. Runs and cuts well. For a 70 year old machine, it does have its' quirks. It likes to start best when its cool and sometimes it stays in 2nd gear and sometimes it slips out. Other then that, I believe it is all original except a kill switch I installed.

I have about $2,300 into it, and I am hoping not to lose too much.

If you're interested, I can send lots of pics.

Thanks,
John
[email protected]
(I hope it is okay to add my email)

·
Super Moderator
856 Posts
Unfortunately, my job is relocating me from the hills north central West Virginia to the DC area and I have to sell my beautifully restored 1946 Allis Chalmers Model B with a side cutter.

It has brand new 6 ply rear tires and carb. Runs and cuts well. For a 70 year old machine, it does have its' quirks. It likes to start best when its cool and sometimes it stays in 2nd gear and sometimes it slips out. Other then that, I believe it is all original except a kill switch I installed.

I have about $2,300 into it, and I am hoping not to lose too much.

If you're interested, I can send lots of pics.

Thanks,
John
[email protected]
(I hope it is okay to add my email)
No problem adding your email. Sounds like a nice tractor. If you were closer I would like to see it. Good luck on your move.

Reactions: John 1947 AC B

·
Administrator
4,191 Posts
Wish you were closer and I had a way to haul a tractor right now. Maybe shoot CASENWV a pm, he's in Barboursville, may know someone who's interested in a nice little AC.

Reactions: John 1947 AC B
1 - 6 of 6 Posts