·
Super Moderator
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a zero turn too!

G

·
0 Posts
Nice lookin mower there Jim. Them narrow front are darn near Zero turns.

·
Super Moderator
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ron, they are so much more nimble than a wide front with a belly mower. :D

G

·
0 Posts
I agree. I used to mow the field and camp ground area here at the camp with a narrow front Farmall in the past. Also have that Farmall C now. Don't mow with it but when parking it in back (tight area) its like turning on a dime. Easy to steer as well.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I love these things I have 2 of them ;)

What is the seat thats on it? Its not the Monroe seat I dont think. It looks pretty comfortable too :D

·
Super Moderator
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bertman said:
I love these things I have 2 of them ;)

What is the seat thats on it? Its not the Monroe seat I dont think. It looks pretty comfortable too :D

All I can tell you Bert is that it is the seat that came with the tractor, and my seat fits it just fine :!: :lol:
It is probably better for me than the bench seat cuz I mow hillsides, and it keeps me from sliding from side to side.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Nice skins on the back

·
Administrator
4,081 Posts
Nice mower !! :D
Those rear tires sure seem to "Fit" the tractor, better than what they replaced. ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Colin, I have an acre to mow most times, plus a bit more about every other time I mow.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
I like the whole set up Jim, looks good. I have a wide front with a worn out belly mower for the hillsides. Memory must be failing, can't remember if its a B or a C. :cry: :cry: Aint had it long enough to burn into the brain yet I guess. (only 2 or 3 yrs :lol: :lol: )

·
Super Moderator
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now I remember, sometime I want to change the Allis to a 12 volt system :idea: ;)

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I'm impressed! That's a fine "lawn mower" you've got - and I'm with everybody else, definitely loving the seat and rubber - looks just like it should. It looks like it does a fair job mowing too... ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
petra79 said:
So anywho :? what brand mower is it and how wides the cut??
Ron, it's a 5' mower. I am not sure of the Brand, maybe an Artsway? It has no identifying markings or plates. It has had a new top welded on it. Bearings are tight and it runs quiet.

G

·
0 Posts
Jim in NC said:
petra79 said:
So anywho :? what brand mower is it and how wides the cut??
Ron, it's a 5' mower. I am not sure of the Brand, maybe an Artsway? It has no identifying markings or plates. It has had a new top welded on it. Bearings are tight and it runs quiet.
Guess as long as it works good for you, the rest really isn't that important. thanks Jim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts