Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again.... havent been here for awhile just cause I had moved and sold off alot stuff including my intended C50 project.... but finally getting back to some old routines and found a new project to tinker with... a 1950 30... the Good!...$500cad delivered to my yard.... the Bad!!... pretty much everything. Lol

It does turn over but I havent heard it run. 2 tires dont hold air for long and the right rear wheel is rusted junk so that tire wont take air.... but with the wheels blocked up I can turn the tires and checked it seems to shift thru the gears fine. I'll take the loader off and sell it maybe get a few bucks back.. Grill pieces are a little beat up but I have them. First priority is the wheels and tires so its movable.

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire
Plant Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
Automotive tire Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Hello again.... havent been here for awhile just cause I had moved and sold off alot stuff including my intended C50 project.... but finally getting back to some old routines and found a new project to tinker with... a 1950 30... the Good!...$500cad delivered to my yard.... the Bad!!... pretty much everything. Lol

It does turn over but I havent heard it run. 2 tires dont hold air for long and the right rear wheel is rusted junk so that tire wont take air.... but with the wheels blocked up I can turn the tires and checked it seems to shift thru the gears fine. I'll take the loader off and sell it maybe get a few bucks back.. Grill pieces are a little beat up but I have them. First priority is the wheels and tires so its movable.

View attachment 23249 View attachment 23250 View attachment 23251 View attachment 23252
Looks like you have a good starting point

Reactions: Lance Skene

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol.. ya a little ambitious I s'pose but no worse than the 50 I had before moving. Turned out in the end that I only moved 1 mile so I could have kept that 50 but I dont have any real need for a full size tractor so I dont mind downsizing. I had a 40/fel for awhile that ran and worked well enough but other than cosmetic work there wasnt much for me to tinker on... I just like having an old Cockshutt around because Pop ran a service center when I was a kid.
Sky Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle
Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle Bumper Font Automotive exterior

Reactions: oliverguy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts