Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the forum, a new owner of a Farm tractor and this is my first experience with farm tractors of any brand. My question is I want to change the Transmission/rearend gear oil ( the tractor in the title) and need to know are they oiled by a common sump or do you drain/ fill separately? Thanks for any help with this. If I appear ignorant to the tractor it's because I am, I just bought it and brought it home yesterday and do to the fact that I work for a living haven't had time to go over it. I expect to be lurking here much and will learn as I go.Thanks again for any and all help with this process.

·
Super Moderator
8,628 Posts
Hello and welcome to ATF!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello and welcome to ATF!
Thanks, I hope to make my C a large part of my retirement hobbies if and when that ever happens. Right now I just want to make sure it's ready to do the work I intend to use it for, mowing my three acre field to maintain it as open ground and keeping the brush/trees from overtaking it. It came with a sickle bar mower attached and working so I just have some 'house cleaning' to do to be satisfied it will handle that work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts