Antique Tractors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
LikesRedTractors said:
a tad bit optimistic don't ya think
at this point I have to retract this little swipe at a surprisingly stout tractor. A friend of mine uses one for light work around his "truck garden" A few days ago his B was pressed into service clearing downed trees. I have to admit I was very surprised at just how much it could drag.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
LikesRedTractors said:
LikesRedTractors said:
at this point I have to retract this little swipe at a surprisingly stout tractor. A friend of mine uses one for light work around his "truck garden" A few days ago his B was pressed into service clearing downed trees. I have to admit I was very surprised at just how much it could drag.
They sure are a stout little tractor! ;)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
R.W said:
LikesRedTractors said:
LikesRedTractors said:
My CA is awesome so I know that B rocks! :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
R.W said:
LikesRedTractors said:
LikesRedTractors said:

For sure! Cant wait to have mine back in service. I have pulled a rusty old F20 with rear mount bedders around with one on totaly bad tires. The little B didnt miss a beat. :D

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
I pulled a super c with one brake locked up on blacktop up a slight incline.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Took this one the other day.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Nice Yours has the optional adjustable front end

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Very good looking B. We used one a lot cultivating cabbage and hauling fire wood. Loved it!
Thanks for posting the nice pictures.
Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Picked the few pumpkins that grew this year.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Must be A-C punkins since they are the same colors! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good looking tractor and the pumpkins ain't bad either.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Nice shot of the B in action! You have some nice pumpkins there!
That picture could be a calendar shot!
Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
362 Posts
Awesome pics! I just love those little B's!

·
Administrator
4,153 Posts
Looks like you're finding lots of things to use the little B to do. ;)

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I keep eyeballing a narrow front end "CA" as I travel, Getting to like these Orange units:) Could that be a future project???? HELP ME!
Regards,
Chris

·
Administrator
4,153 Posts
Sorry Chris, there is no help. :( The "Old Iron Bug" is a chronic disease. Once you get it, the only thing you can do is buy more rusty equipment. :?
Before you know it you're building another shed, and bigger workshop. Then your bride starts saying "Do you really need another?? :evil:
So, yea, go take a look at the little CA. :mrgreen: They're nice little tractors. ;)

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Big Dave,
Thanks!! I was afraid of that! Went through the same thing with Cubs. Have thinned the heard of Cubs down to only 4 here now.
Regards,
Chris

21 - 40 of 42 Posts