Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Iam a massey guy. But have a chance to buy a 1960 international 350 utility forklift. . Gonna look at it in the morning. Any information you guys can give me? Thanks

·
Administrator
4,684 Posts
Hello and Welcome. If it's a 1960 then it's a 340. The 350 was made from '56 till '58.
Good tractors just built in the time when tractors were evolving rapidly and models quickly changed.
My brother has one he uses. No inherent problems that I know. Just look for the usual things.

·
Administrator
4,684 Posts
Congrats, It's a dandy looking tractor. What's your plans for it?

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Looks like a handy piece of equipment. Hope it serves you well!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice tractor! Is it still possible to get one like this? I really like how they look and their size. I have been looking for one for more than a month, but it seems nobody sells such forklifts anymore.
I would also like to buy a new one from https://anguslifttrucks.co.uk/forklift-training-uk/, but I have to save money. I like this brand and especially the rough terrain forklifts. But I don’t have enough money to afford a new one yet, and I thought it would be a good idea to buy a used one as a temporary substitute so I can still do the job. What would you say?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts