Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple years back I restored a 112 patio tractor and it's been sitting in the back of the shed gathering dust since I brought it back from the state fair. I'm cleaning out the shed and I would like to see the tractor go to a good home where it might get some attention. It's a nice running little tractor just needs some paint fixed that was damaged from a leaking fuel pump. I was curious if anyone would know what a reasonable price to ask for it would be. 20191027_141258.jpg 20191027_141309.jpg 20191027_141331.jpg

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't know how to get the pictures flipped around

·
I have returned!
280 Posts
Buyers expect John Deere to be green. So good luck selling it. No implements and it is the older series (newer ones have a two cylinder engine). Me personally in JD green livery I would pay $400. Off colors? $200-$300. To get it back to JD colors isnt worth it. Your talking easily 50 hours to tear it all down to repaint it all JD green and get fresh decals. Tho personally if it had a plow would make it more desirable. Then you might be able to get $500.

left.jpg rear.jpg right.jpg

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's its original paint scheme. It's a patio tractor. John deere offered the 110, 112, 120, and 140 in dogwood white with a blue, red, orange, or yellow hood and seat from 69-71. They were marketed towards city folks. They are collectible these days. I do have a snow blade for it that isn't pictured.

·
Super Moderator
7,859 Posts
It is a new one to me too.

·
I have returned!
280 Posts
Yup always willing to learn. Nothing I want. Still it would help the sale alot if it had a implement
My next project however will be a steam powered garden tractor.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I think its a quite attractive little tractor. I have not seen one myself.
My nephew would probably go nuts over one if he found it around
here somewhere. He is big into the whole garden tractor thing. I think
he told me he has around 9 of them right now in different stages of condition.
But anyways that would probably bring between 5 and 600 around here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts