Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they made them for several years, but is there any minor or major differences in them between year models? I have found one that the owner has passed away, and the son doesnt know anything about it, and cant find any paperwork at all on it. Its in pretty good shape, needs some TLC. If I can get it, Im not touching it, just fixing whats broke, I like it the way it sits.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks James, looks like its a 51 since it has the vent windows, but it also has a floor shifter that looks like it was factory. I guess it could have came that way. Got a pic of yours?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yes many came with a 4 speed on the floor, mine is 3 on the tree (column). I do have pictures somewhere but not on photobucket at this time. It is blue as it was a pepsi truck to begin with. repainted their color, was green originally. The prior owner was a school shop teacher north of me and used it for teaching his students. It has had many upgrades to the engine (pressure oiling, horsepower, electrical) but never a rebuild. It has 70,000 miles....James

1 - 4 of 4 Posts