Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of 4:00 PM today, Diane is officially retired:dance:After 43 years with the same company, she decided to call it quits. No more listening to her complaining about a couple of her coworkers

·
Super Moderator
7,920 Posts
Congrats to Diane from us! Now that she is gonna be spending more time with you make it easy on yourself and don't give her a reason to complain.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
As of 4:00 PM today, Diane is officially retired:dance:After 43 years with the same company, she decided to call it quits. No more listening to her complaining about a couple of her coworkers
Hey Steve, now she can spend a little time here on ATF and she can switch the narrative to complaining only about you !! Not that she would though because as you know, you are perfect....just like me huh.

On a serious note please extend my sincere congratulations on her retirement.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My plan tonot give Diane things to complain about me is to just keep below her radar

·
Super Moderator
7,920 Posts
My plan tonot give Diane things to complain about me is to just keep below her radar
Their radar is almost 100% effective. Consider looking. Into stealth technology!

·
Super Moderator
7,920 Posts
Wimmens' radar is almost 100% effective. Consider looking into stealth technology!

·
Super Moderator
7,920 Posts
Hey Jim... I KNOW Diane....Just between me and you poor ol' Steve ain't got a chance sir. lol

Show I'm getting old... I poked 'send' twice.
I guess we gotta help him when we can.:drinks:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lol:
Hey Jim... I KNOW Diane....Just between me and you poor ol' Steve ain't got a chance sir. lol

Show I'm getting old... I poked 'send' twice.
Wendell, it must be heck to be your age.:lol:

·
Administrator
4,000 Posts
Originally Posted by 4imnotright

As of 4:00 PM today, Diane is officially retired
After 43 years with the same company, she decided to call it quits. No more listening to her complaining about a couple of her coworkers

Congratulations to Diane :flag:
Originally Posted by 4imnotright

My plan to not give Diane things to complain about me is to just keep below her radar
Wimmens' radar is almost 100% effective. Consider looking into stealth technology!

That's the great thing about having several outbuildings.
;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts