Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,988 Posts
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
I remember these, have you done any more to it?
Not a whole lot. Wheels, sheet metal, fenders, air cleaner and drawbar is all painted. Repaired the steering wheel, tore the carb down and cleaned it up. Put the wheels back on so we can move it. Also put a Soundguy special gas tank on so we can drive it up on the trailer when ready. Didn't really feel like winching it up. Pretty much just need to paint the chassis, wheel weights and seat.
Thats All :?: :?: :?: :eek: :shock: :lol: :lol:

· Registered
2,988 Posts
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
Ok there is way too much emty space on that trailer for a man on the move!!!! :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since we haven't closed yet and don't have possesion, this ones going to the new neighbors house 1/2 mile up the road. Don't want to infringe on his hospitality. Besides we'll have a couple 2-3 trailer loads of tractors n implements anyhow.
Are you still hoping for WED? Man I sure hope this soon settles for you and your family and your nerves!

· Registered
2,988 Posts
bettyp said:
Mike if there are enough hills for you to rolls down fast ,I do believe you could make it .
Won't you miss your wife??
No thought she could ride in the trailer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Coarse haven't told her that part yet :eek:
Oh Ron forgot to mention, you are gonna winter us over right :?: :?: cause I'll have to drive yours home but would have to wait for spring :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.