Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
You still amaze me at how fast you can get these things done!!!Looking great. Are you adding this one to the collectio or getting rid of something else?

He don't post his picture cause he's got 6 arms :lol: :lol: :lol: At least he works like he does. I can't keep up with him :|
OK I wondered why none of the pics have him in it Makes since now :eek: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
My hat is off to you both and your abilities. I am constantly amazed at all the talent here on this site and especially with some of the younger members. Put me to shame. :shock: :shock: :)

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
petra79 said:
soundguy said:
well, today got eat up by busy work. lots of sanding and buffing and bondo . hood side panels are primed. hood is rough sanded, and still has a couple spots of glaze putty that needs sanded.. then needs finish sanding. same with nose.

tank is ready to be sanded.

all i had time for before work.

thank goodness for heatguns. used them to strip decals last night after work.. to help me get to sleep..:)

Never tried the HUMMMMMM of a heat gun to relax by :? If it worked, congrats :cool:
Not far from paint then. Good days work for ya.
Wouldn't think after all that would have needed much help sleeping :p :p

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
petra79 said:
No shame needed. Everything I've done I learned here on the forum. Never farmed before. Bought our first tractor 5-6 years ago (maybe). Just great people on here helping each other have fun.
Well I did grow up on a farm but our idea of fixing something usually involved bailer twine,tape,wire or anything else laying around. :lol: :lol: :lol: Remember the way you jacked a tractor up was with a locust log layed up against a big rock and a running start!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
missouri massey man said:
The man is a machine !! I get tired just seeing the rapid change in the projects...
Just seems like he is perpetual motion!!!
Sound when you stop and take a breath would you repost the pics of your C three point?

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Looks really good guy. Yea those guys on YT can be tough But as always you did a beautiful job!! ;)

By the way just read the posts over on YT. One of the reasons I was so glad to find this site and you notice I never post on there. Just wasn't worth the blood preasure :lol: :lol: Even though there is some good info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.