Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Been a long while!

Dunno if it quite counts as an antique yet but i wanted to share a picture of one of my latest scores, my 700$ 1066.
Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Cloud

·
Administrator
4,750 Posts
Hey Ray, good to hear from you. Hope everything is going well. Ya did good for $700.
Most folks around here are starting to think any tractor is worth at least a grand no matter what condition.
They started that series in 1971 so 50 years. Some folks would say that's an antique.
Some say vintage because it uses the same technology as what's still used today.
I figure it's got to be older than most folks still around to be antique, so I'll call it vintage. ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,977 Posts
Should be a good buy. Thr rear tires should be easily worth more than you paid for it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Ray, good to hear from you. Hope everything is going well. Ya did good for $700.
Most folks around here are starting to think any tractor is worth at least a grand no matter what condition.
They started that series in 1971 so 50 years. Some folks would say that's an antique.
Some say vintage because it uses the same technology as what's still used today.
I figure it's got to be older than most folks still around to be antique, so I'll call it vintage. ;)
haha fair enough.

i was surprised to be able to snatch it up for that. ive bought them cheao but never that cheap!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Should be a good buy. Thr rear tires should be easily worth more than you paid for it.
For sure. even drove it on the trailer. bottom end needs some..TLC however

1 - 5 of 5 Posts