Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a late start to the rebuild, of the engine on the 850. It needs the head re-done, so thats going in tomorrow to ge taken care of.

Had to borrow our neighors, Ford 8600 loader to take the loader off the 850.

I love this tractor.

I will get more pics as soon as I can.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
soundguy said:
i like them front tires!
Me too!! :cool:
Here's a couple pics I took when he wasn't looking............................

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ernie N Ky said:
I would be looking for a lot more reasons to borrow your neighbor's tractor. What a beast! :cool:
You got that right. It has 120 HP, with the M & W turbo on it.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
well, that's a familiar site. good looking head and block.

say.. i think I remember this.. but the turnbuckle arangement at the front.. loader anti-droop support? :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
soundguy said:
well, that's a familiar site. good looking head and block.

say.. i think I remember this.. but the turnbuckle arangement at the front.. loader anti-droop support? :)
Not sure what its called???? Does help keep the front from squatting and draggin the oil pan plug when ya got a good load in the bucket :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stephenscity said:
OK a little off topic but whats that green thing parked by the shed????? :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :? :? :lol: :lol:Did ya notice that Betty??????
Poor Colin had a weak moment after being worked soooooooooooooooooooo hard by his mean ole dad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its a John Whoooooooooooo????????

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Stephenscity said:
OK a little off topic but whats that green thing parked by the shed????? :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :? :? :lol: :lol:Did ya notice that Betty??????
Mike I did notice that ,let me tell you the truth he didn't really want us to see it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Ron doesn't talk green to me ,he knows
I am a John Deere fan. He going to sell it as soon as he has a buyer. :oops: :oops: :oops:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bettyp said:
Stephenscity said:
Mike I did notice that ,let me tell you the truth he didn't really want us to see it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Ron doesn't talk green to me ,he knows
I am a John Deere fan. He going to sell it as soon as he has a buyer. :oops: :oops: :oops:
I hope he doesn't sell it, thats my little deere.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jason1Pa said:
Can't wait to see more pictures as the project goes on!! Tell your neighbor he needs to sell me that 8600 :lol:
I don't think I can do that, I get first dibs on it :) :)

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Looks like you all got a good job going. Looking foreward to seeing it finished. I like the 8600 to but I'd take the 850. Just got more style.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
640 FORD said:
bettyp said:
Stephenscity said:
I hope he doesn't sell it, thats my little deere.
Oh how sweet Colin ,you have came to the rescue . good for you .

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Sound guy there you go picking on the green . What is up with you and Ron . Color blind maybe :?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
i like the rainbow.. aslong as most of them are red and grey.. :)

I got an orange one and a flambeau red one.. and a green one.. some blue ones.. blue and grey.. some all red, and plenty of red and grey..

no yellows yet.. gotta work on that...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts