Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post a pic of my 861 to get things rolling again.



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,020 Posts
I wish ANY of my jewels would look half that good. I have a sweet running 800 that looks like 7 miles of bad road. She'd be plumb embarrassed to stand next to your pretty fellow !!!! :oops: :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Great looking tractor! I have a lot of fun memories of my younger days driving my grandfather's '54 NAA around the farm. I really like the Fords of that era.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Love seein' redressed iron being used - nothing against trailer queens, just love seein equipment being used, not just put on a shelf to be looked at
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
missouri massey man said:
I wish ANY of my jewels would look half that good. I have a sweet running 800 that looks like 7 miles of bad road. She'd be plumb embarrassed to stand next to your pretty fellow !!!! :oops: :oops:

Here's how I found it :shock:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,020 Posts
petra79 said:
missouri massey man said:
I wish ANY of my jewels would look half that good. I have a sweet running 800 that looks like 7 miles of bad road. She'd be plumb embarrassed to stand next to your pretty fellow !!!! :oops: :oops:

Here's how I found it :shock:

Boy, Ron, you sure know how to 'rub it in' :!: :!:
All kidding aside, your sons sure made that baby shine... :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
wow ron even got tire shine on them wheels! haha :lol:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tmiller said:
wow ron even got tire shine on them wheels! haha :lol:
Wish they would stay that clean :roll: That was the photo op layout. Usually only shines like that after a good rain now :?
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cturner230 said:
Now you need that Elanco conversion kit. Your 861 is a beauty! Chris
Just moved to the country so the that would be a big plus now.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top