Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our dogs always make themselves at home. Yesterday at suppertime they had their noses buried deep into their food dishes and a pot of sweet corn drippings. Dallie is the Red Merle and Renn is the Red Tri. Renn is the camera hog. Just before the shot, they were both lying side by side completely unaware of anything around them. When I moved to get the camera, Renn stood up. Their message is: life is good here on the farm :!:

·
Administrator
4,281 Posts
Good happy lookin' dogs. :cool: We only ever had one dog that would lay down and eat, that was Cinnamon.
Well, Zip does now, but that's only because the old fella's hips hurt too bad to stand long enough to eat. ;)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Im going to have to try and snap a pic of what my 2 do at meal time. Pal, a dachshund and the elder of the 2 will eat first while Hunter, the beagle sits about 5 ft away until Pal walks off. If Pal sees Hunter, he will sit there to keep Hunter from eating any of it as long as an hour, so Hunter just sits there waiting and whining until someone gets up and picks up Pal and moves him. Its hilarious!

·
Registered
438 Posts
They are great looking dogs. Are they Border Collies?

My daughter's dog and one of ours are Australian Shepherds.

·
Super Moderator
8,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Peacher79 said:

They are both Aussies. Renn, the Red Tri, was the replacement for JJ, our Aussie Killed in our car accident 4.5 years ago. Dallie, the Red Merle, is a rescue dog.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Jim in NC said:
Peacher79 said:

They are both Aussies. Renn, the Red Tri, was the replacement for JJ, our Aussie Killed in our car accident 4.5 years ago. Dallie, the Red Merle, is a rescue dog.
I thought they might be Aussies. The tail fooled me. Both ours have them docked. :)

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Nice looking dogs! They are smart! Great dogs! Would rank right up there on my list if I had to get another.
Regards,
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts