Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are wrapping up another summer in Port Hope :( The school year is staring in Sept and our time will be limited up by the tractors, we had some company this weekend for our local festival
The girls got a new tire swing from their Uncle Bob....can u guess what its shaped like? :lol:

ABC day celebrates Port Hope history

Our girls with their compnay in front of Harolds M

Port Hope one room jail

Tractor row

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stephenscity said:
Looks like a fun day!!!!Like the jail Pic. Looks like you were having your own parade there!!!!
Just ONE more tractor and I'll have our own parade :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
man I had an old GMC just like that with 4 cyl detroit the way you drove it was when you started it open the door shut it on your fingers and then you was mad and then thats how you drove it wound out all the time.I loved that old truck ;)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
caseman said:
man I had an old GMC just like that with 4 cyl detroit the way you drove it was when you started it open the door shut it on your fingers and then you was mad and then thats how you drove it wound out all the time.I loved that old truck ;)
Thats fuuny Jr! That one is harold sons and it has a 425 v-8 olds in it I think

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
Great pics Derick! Love them all :!:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Wow, for as small a town as Port Hope is & you have 2 nice parades during the summer is awesome.
Hope you & Harold can make it to our SCRAP show Labor Day W/end.
Have Harold load up his V-8 Ford & Your Ford & "come-on-down" & join the fun time, bring Kay & your wife Tiff & girls, you will really enjoy us "Ol'e Country Boys" that still play with tractors.
Wayne posted a flyer on the "Shows" section.

·
Registered
926 Posts
caseman said:
Caseman one fellow who lived close to where i was raised always said (theres only one way to drive a truck; that's with both feet flat on the floor.)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mrs Harris said:
Thanks for those pics, looks like you had a great summer, the girls are sooo growing up..
I know they are growing so fast :( But i am a proud papa and will enjoy seeing them grow up through the years :D

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lovesthedrive said:
But, but, but.............. There are no green tractors.
:mrgreen:
Oh yeah....mean green

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bob Kline said:
Wow, for as small a town as Port Hope is & you have 2 nice parades during the summer is awesome.
Hope you & Harold can make it to our SCRAP show Labor Day W/end.
Have Harold load up his V-8 Ford & Your Ford & "come-on-down" & join the fun time, bring Kay & your wife Tiff & girls, you will really enjoy us "Ol'e Country Boys" that still play with tractors.
Wayne posted a flyer on the "Shows" section.
Cant do it my friend....no money :( We booked rooms for Mackinac Island for next week waaay back in April and it took the last of our fun money.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts