Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've never seen a 1206 with a narrow front end until now

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There were atleast thirty 1206's there. 3 had narrow front ends. Glad I took the 1 1/2 hour drive to see it.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
4imnotright said:
There were atleast thirty 1206's there. 3 had narrow front ends. Glad I took the 1 1/2 hour drive to see it.
Too bad I couldn't make it Friday, Steve. Saturday was the only day available for me. I didn't think it'd take you 1 1/2 hours to get there from Waterloo, it was only 2 hours from across the river...

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Something familiar about that 660!!! Any idea whos name was on the plaque. Wish the RPRU would get back down my way again!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
missouri massey man said:
4imnotright said:
Too bad I couldn't make it Friday, Steve. Saturday was the only day available for me. I didn't think it'd take you 1 1/2 hours to get there from Waterloo, it was only 2 hours from across the river...
Wendell
pulled a trailer there. Took my 1862 Cub cadet and Cub cadet lawn cart down. Got tied up with an accident also

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Great pic's :D

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mgood said:
Was that MV at one time a pikker tractor???
Don't know. No information was posted and the owner wasn't around when we walked through.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts