Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few videos of Harold then me and Thel on Tiffanys M after getting it running again

Just after I got Harolds Case LA running again

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gordon1121 said:
I enjoyed them all but I gotta say I love that M.
Gorden that M has been a pain in my neck since we got it 6 years ago but my wife wont let it go :lol:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Derek; it sounds though like You have come a long ways with the M. Every time is see the fotos and clips You post, i am amazed and thankful for You guys sake. The women in Your life have taken to tractors like a duck takes to water. Very few families find as solid a common ground. :D

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mlg said:
Derek; it sounds though like You have come a long ways with the M. Every time is see the fotos and clips You post, i am amazed and thankful for You guys sake. The women in Your life have taken to tractors like a duck takes to water. Very few families find as solid a common ground. :D
Thank you very much :) We just had the old M out yesterday and cross my finers and toes she is still running well after that wiring snafu. The girls still have as much fun with the tractors now as they did the first time they crawled up on our A farmall for the first time....maybe more. Before we left to come home yesterday they had their pedal tractors out washing them! :lol:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Derek,Out here in the wide open praries things are a lot different than where most of the forum members live. We spend every bit as much time working with livestock as with tractors and heavy equipment. I know this is a different approach; but the same principle could possibly turn out the same. When i was a much younger man there was an old timer that kept a good half dozen heelers on hand to help in handling cattle. I worked with Him a quite a bit and really learned from Him. I noticed He had one Heeler that He had to work the most with; while the others fell in naturally with the job at hand, this one for some reason wasn't figuring something out. The fellow didn't give up and kept patiently working with the dog. Turned out that dog that was not quite as quick to catch on to things wound up becoming the best cowdog He ever had. I am wondering if there may be a few tiny minor bugs yet to find in the M and once You find them, could this tractor wind up being one of You guys favorites????

·
Registered
926 Posts
DerickS said:
mlg said:
Thank you very much :) We just had the old M out yesterday and cross my finers and toes she is still running well after that wiring snafu. The girls still have as much fun with the tractors now as they did the first time they crawled up on our A farmall for the first time....maybe more. Before we left to come home yesterday they had their pedal tractors out washing them! :lol:
I know that i come across different than other folks. When i see families that have found a good solid bond that's definately holds them together, i am definately thankful for what they have found; certainly to our creator. It shows theres still a lot of hope left for our country; and for the world we all share.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Through all lifes ups and downs...all the toubles me and my family may endure through the years I hope to keep that place and the tratcors. I pray that someday I will be able to watch my daughters ride those same tractors with their babies....Ask me, I know what life is all about for me and I know its all because i have been blessed by the Lord.

·
Registered
926 Posts
If we remember His word (When 2 or more stand in agreement and ask for righteous is His name; then You shall recieve) I am standing in agreement.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Amen brother, I am with you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts