Antique Tractors Forum banner

My Age

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Age is only a number, doesn't even have any thing to do with expirence gained in life. My son in his 30s now couldn't keep up with me when he was in his teens. Today it is even worse.

As far as the speel limit and trucks go, back in the days just before I stopped driving the old 88 cab over pete with a 400 big cam cummins would honk down the road. Used to run thur Dakotas and the flat lands of Minnesota in the middle of the 80 plus range. Ohio in the middle of the night I used to pick up all kinds of chickens who had to keep up but feared to run their own.
I recently went to vote in the Michigan primery. Lady wasn't going to let me cause my drivers licence was expired a year and a half ago. Once I straightened her out that all that was required was a picture ID which the expired licence was, I thought about where all I had been in a year and a half. Northern route thru Michigans UPPER across US 2 running in the 60 65 range, Across Wisconsin mostly Hiway 29 at 70 & 75 and many trips up to Mid Michigan On I 75 at 75 and a bit at 80 when I was moving the stuff I wantred from the farm.

Wonder I wasn't pulled over and carted off to the bars and no stars.

:D Al

·
Registered
926 Posts
Alleyyooper; i can appreciate what You are saying. Back in the early 70's i went to work for a very large cow calf operation in west Texas. Back then You could get away with running a big truck with a non cdl provided You had proof You were working strictly ag. The truck i hauled cattle for the out fit with was a B61SX Mack. Mack front to back with the 205 pony diesel; naturally aspirated with a twin stick trannie. I would sure hate to get now in a semi without a cdl health certificate or all the other necessary papers. Far's age is concerned i been around long enough to have had a beard for 40 years and let it go at that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Ok I been waiting & waitingto let you all know how badly my feeling have been hurt. There is a bracket on the age post that looks like this 80 -90 (1) x. Now I have been waiting for days ,weeks and probably months to get some company ,because that little one is me. No one will confess there age in that bracket. Bad enough to be a lonerbut then a little bitty x is after that (1),now if you haven't hovered your Mouse over please feel free to do so. It will say "You voted for this Option". I been down hearted every since I saw this . I told the truth about my age, I don't lie ,and my mind is ok ,I knew that I voted for that Option . Now don't you all think that is discrimination. Don't see no little x by your name . I think you all should have a little x by your name ??????? What about it .
Boy I sure do feel better now ,got that off my chest???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
bettyp said:
Stephenscity said:
Betty I'm confused? Nothing new but where is this x supposed to be? When I pull it up there is an x by my age group,does this mean I did it right/
Ok maybe who ever is looking at the post must see there x .I thought I was only one with x since that is all I see. Are you just seeing the one x Mike?
Yea there is a x by my age bracket. No others.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Stephenscity said:
bettyp said:
Stephenscity said:
Betty I'm confused? Nothing new but where is this x supposed to be? When I pull it up there is an x by my age group,does this mean I did it right/
Ok maybe who ever is looking at the post must see there x .I thought I was only one with x since that is all I see. Are you just seeing the one x Mike?
Yea there is a x by my age bracket. No others.
Now I know everyone has an x. Thanks Mike.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
YUK 62 years with a Person. A good dog or a cat that watches hocky with you MAYBE, but another person!!!!!

How awful to have to put up with their sin full ways :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

:D Al

·
Registered
438 Posts
58 great years for me. 35 of them with my wife LuAnn this October.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Peacher79 said:
58 great years for me. 35 of them with my wife LuAnn this October.
I think there should be medals for those of us who stay married for over 30 yrs, :D Wev'e been hitched for 35 as well :shock:
course Betty would likely be elegable for two, or a GOLD :) :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'll turn 74 on the 21st of Sept., - Pat will make 71 on the 12 of August, - 52 years together on Sept. 3rd. Oldest daughter (DEB) is 51 today, - it must have been the watermelon seed on our honeymoon that Pat didn't spit out.
Bob

41 - 60 of 91 Posts