My Age

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Tha Ulsterscot said:
Peacher79 said:
58 great years for me. 35 of them with my wife LuAnn this October.
I think there should be medals for those of us who stay married for over 30 yrs, :D Wev'e been hitched for 35 as well :shock:
course Betty would likely be elegable for two, or a GOLD :) :)
No Paddy,don't need the Gold . I have a husband that let me be Queen of the house . We raised 4 boys who respect me and keeps in close contact with us. I have had a wonderful .loving husband, No regarts.

·
Registered
926 Posts
All You good folks that have been marries 35-50+ years; i sincerely salute each of You. Each and every one of You sincerely meant it when You said I Do. On the flip side i hate to think how old i would have to be to stay with the same gal for 50 years. That scares me.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Tha Ulsterscot said:
Mig ,you know that old age is something that everyone hopes to see, but its nothing to look forward to :roll: :roll: By the way hope I'm still here for our fiftieth, :lol: :lol:
Maybe all of us will make it that far. I'm not old by any stretch; but certainly am accused of the middle age crazies :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Stay ta HECK otta da darned recliner till after sunset--Then only for a while, with a little of Tennessee's finest then straight ta da bed! See Ya BUTT UP at sunrise an' back at some-tin'.

The worst thing that happens to us "older " generation is not enough to do!

On the day I turned the 6th decade over; my youngest granddaughter (aged 9) said she could not believe I was 70! So I went for a bike(BICYCLE) ride!

I refuse to grow up-- so I am going to only get physically older; not mentally! I make toys and PLAY with all I make!

I have made 65+ rocking horses in the last 25 years and have rocked on everyone of them! I also rocked on the rocking elephant that I made as a commisssion!

No Way am I ever going to "Grow-Up! that is for old people! Halvor Rostad Said several decades ago, now ; " I DO NOT want anything to do with "senior citizens" that is for old people!" He was abvout 85 at the time! It was good advice that I will not forget!

The advantages of growing older is we don't care! What are they going to do to us???

Us ole' dogs are still goin' ta have a blast ! Ya puppies can follow along if ya wans ta!

G

·
0 Posts
I turn 50 the end of May. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up? Heard about that. Not sure what it means though. Sounds scary. I think I will stay away from that. On second thought, I have way to much to do and no time in my schedule to get old or grow up.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
53 here for a couple of weeks

61 - 80 of 88 Posts