Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this in couple weeks ago added to my high crop tractors.

9.5x42 on the rears.
tractor will need some work tires are original on the back but bad have bad cracking and side wall ready to blow out.
Good points transmission work good, carb will need cleaned. Has D15 power steering can tell this by the frame has been cutout.

Here are couple pictures.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Love high crop tractors because they are so different.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Richard,
Very nice addition to your collection.
Regards,
Chris

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
You sure do find some rare tractors and I'm glad you share them when you do. That would look awful sweet sitting by the G. Looking at those rear wheels did they use stock wheels and step them up to the 42 inch rims with plates welded in?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes it has the standard spinout rim the welded plates solid on the out side on the inside more like my Wd with space in between.

Also some day in the future I will be getting a d 15 Thompson high crop to add to the collection.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes it has the standard spinout rim the welded plates solid on the out side on the inside more like my Wd with space in between.

Also some day in the future I will be getting a d 15 Thompson high crop to add to the collection.
If you like rare vintage D14's I have a Allis Chalmers D14 Industrial it came from the factory with the loader and backhoe installed. Shuttle shift on the left side. It is an ultra rare piece of equipment, to my knowledge there were only like 1500 ever made. If your interested in adding it to your collection let's talk!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is the attachment on your d14 used for? I have the same attachment on a d12 and wanting to know what it does. Thank you, Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts