Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who never gets invited anywhere? All my "friends" and their friends went away this weekend, wether that be the silver lake sand dunes off road park, fishing, or just out having fun. I never hear anything about anything till somebody makes a post on facebook after the fact, and before everybody says no their not doing anything or what not. Do they just automatically assume I cant go? or do they not want me to go? I think I need new friends :?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Don't wait for them to ask you, talk to them and ask if they are doing anything on the weekend. They might tell ya of something fun and exciting going on and invite you to it. I have learned that sometimes you have to go after what you are waiting for, in this case it's a fun time with friends. I also don't get invited to much of anything, but I still have good friends that will talk to me anytime and hang out if I ask them.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do ask what their doing. their response is always "nothing"

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Maybe they figured that with your truck problem, you couldn't afford it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Maybe it is time for some new friends? I know its no fun being alone all the time, gets pretty boring. ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Friends come and friends go; don't plan your life around friends. Growing older will reduce your reliance on most so called friends; you'll be lucky if you eventually get one or maybe two friends that you can depend on. In the meantime, friends will come and go.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Dont let it get to Luke. I got about 2 real good friends in my neck of the woods. We are there for each other as much as possible. My friend Roger lives a hour away and we go back and forth helping each other out. Your always welcome here but its a long drive for me to put you to work ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,504 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Luke you have always seemed real mature for your age to this ole man maybe you have outgrown them. I wouldn't fret it but you might want to be open to some new relationships ;)
I agree.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Red Kiwi said:
Stephenscity said:
Luke you have always seemed real mature for your age to this ole man maybe you have outgrown them. I wouldn't fret it but you might want to be open to some new relationships ;)
I agree.
Luke I agree with the above . Good friend just don't walk around you all the time . It may be time for one or two new friend . Luke don't be afraid to step out with a new friend but if you think your old friend is also a keeper than keep them.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
308 Posts
Luke life is strange, I lived a good ways out of town when I was a youngster and never seemed included in my "friends" outings, I grew up, made a whole different group of friends and now I struggle to fit all the things I am invited to, in... I hasten to add 98% are tractor folk, and some I have played with for over 30 years. Stick around here, try and go to any events close by. Hey I reckon you have friends you didn't even realise looking at the response to your post.... chin up

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts
Luke, I have watched this topic over the last few days and I sense that you are outgrowing many of your friends. Like the others, I believe new and possibly more exciting friendships will develop in the future. You should never abandon your friends, but realize that at some point individuals' interests will push them in all different directions. It is called "growing up".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts