Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 15-19th will be the American Threshermans show at Pinckneyville IL. Featured tractor is Massey this year.If you're there stop by the Massey pavilion and say Hi. Ask for Steve. I'll be there every day,although I may be out looking at the tractors or checking the flea market to see if I can find something I can't live without:lol:

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got the Massey Ferguson #10 & 12 garden tractors and Massey Ferguson lawn dump cart all loaded. I'm ready to head down there tomorrow

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
Take lots of pics for those of us that can't make it!

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
I talked to a couple of friends going there, enjoy! hope to see some pics!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Hey Steve.... I just pm'd you. We quickly made plans last night to swing by this morning (Friday). Hopefully the rain holds out or it'll be a muddy mess !! All the rest of you guys....Good Morning and I apologize for not being around. Its a long and busy story...

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
Hey Steve.... I just pm'd you. We quickly made plans last night to swing by this morning (Friday). Hopefully the rain holds out or it'll be a muddy mess !! All the rest of you guys....Good Morning and I apologize for not being around. Its a long and busy story...
Hello Wendell? Is that you? Hope you and family are well.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Pinckneyville is done for the year. Record attendance and tractors, over 1000 tractors and implements. even with rain on Wednesday and Thursday. Massey had a very good showing with 102 tractors, 20 implements, and 13 hit and miss engine. After 5 straight days there ,all I can say is that I'm tired

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How does the fall show compare with the August show?
Fall show has fewer tractors. Aslo has fall demostrations, cider pressing, apple butter making, pressing and cooking molasse, soy bean threshing and ear corn shelling

1 - 11 of 11 Posts