Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wings and Wheels at Raglan Central Queensland .
John Deere Lanz Q

A cletrac HG

115 HP Ford County .

Lanz Bulldog on the pull .

Big John Deere .

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looks like there was a good turn-out there Ian, and some good weather too.
Regards,
John

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Interesting length of the hook chain to the pull sled. around my area, the hook chain is only 4-5' long

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yeah on the hook chain, ours are about 3 feet, just enough room to hook to tractor drawbar & "hooker" room to shinney in/out. On the sled it is attached very low on the "pan", that short hook allows more downward pull for better traction.

·
Super Moderator
8,447 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I continue to be amazed at some of the equipment found in other parts of the world :!: ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Thanks , really enjoy all the different Pics.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Ianoz; You have shown a lot of interesting equipment. I kind of sort of envy You. As many of the early gas and diesel Cats as i have seen at work, i have yet to see my first Best or Holt hooked up. Thank You for the photos

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am going to another rally in about a months time .The guy that owners the Best30 ,also has a cat 30 ,60 and an RD6 . I am hoping one of these tractors gets to come out to play at this rally .More photos after the event .

·
Registered
926 Posts
The RD6 is another one i have been around very little. The D64r AND 5r seems to be much more abundant in the region. I really like seeing the equipment in Your area as a lot of the equipment You show, we don't have any examples of. The Fowler's and Marshall's are two of the makes i have never lain eyes on as well as the Chamberlain's and the Lanz. I will be looking forward to seing the fotos of the next rally.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts