Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I am another relative of MMM. I am a much younger & better looking cousin of MMM & 400 Propane. I have been enjoying the posts in this forum & finally got MMM to show me how this works. I however do not have the gift of words like MMM does. :twisted:

Unlike those 2 old retirees, I am still employed. I work for the local Lowe's store. One of these days I hope to be able to join those 2 in retirement. But for now this will just have to be a part time thing for me.

My late husband collected the old hit & miss engines & we traveled to different shows quite a bit back when he was able to travel. I also grew up on a farm, so these older relics have a special place in my heart also.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome to ATF glad to have you with us as a member..maybe you can help keep MMM in line some... :D

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Welcome lumberlady. I live across the mississippi from MMM. Have Massey also.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Welcome! :D

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
LL,
When you said older relics did you mean tractors or Wendell?
Also did he share any maple syrup with you?
Sorry I get lazy and shorten some folks names sometimes like MMM is 3M to me:)
Welcome!
Regards,
Chris

·
Super Moderator
856 Posts
Welcome to ATF.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hey lumberlady, Chris (sugarmaker) makes a good point....just WHAT "old relics" ARE you talking about here, young lady ???!! Maybe you referring to my much older brother with that comment...?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Surely you don't mean ME..... :shock: :shock: Glad you finally came out from behind the woodshed girl..... :D :D :D

·
Administrator
4,284 Posts
Hello and Welcome, Glad you joined us.
Hope you enjoy the forum!! ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,447 Posts
Welcome to ATF lumberlady! We definitely need all the younger, better-looking members that we can get :!: :!: :!: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :idea:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just want to welcome Lumber Lady to the form. This is your cousin in Alaska. Now you and I can keep track of my two brothers and what they are up to.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
The Alaskan said:
Just want to welcome Lumber Lady to the form. This is your cousin in Alaska. Now you and I can keep track of my two brothers and what they are up to.
Angelic lads such as we surely do nothing that warrants suspicion...... :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...at least I don't anyway. ;) ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MMM, the relics I was talking about are the old tractors & stuff. Your much older brother falls into the category of "pre-historic". From what I heard, MayTag & him had dinosaurs as playmates.

And to answer the Alaskan, there's not enough time in the day to keep these 2 in line....they've gotten too far of a head start on me. Maybe I can catch them when they slow down.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts