Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know another old timer is gone because of what I saw at the local dump. I have seen this many times before, years of collected stuff thrown away en masse and obviously the type of stuff that suggests a man. A 9N distributor cap caught my eye but one tower was broken, then a 9N coil, now at my house along with numerous weldable pieces of flat iron, rod, etc. The find of the day though was a pair of factory 3 pt limiting arms. I found one and my friend found the other for me. I have been looking for a year for a pair but they are few and far between in this area. I have almost made up a pair but didn't have enough of a need yet. Now I just have to build limiting chains and a Zane thang type control. Sorry to realize that someones stuff got dumped but I will give a few of the pieces a good home.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Glad you found them and will use them..makes me mad to see good stuff throwed away..

·
Super Moderator
8,447 Posts
I have way too much stuff here that probably needs a home, but like Jr, I know I may need it someday. Remembering something that I needed to be there, I have gone and dug stuff outta the scrap pile that was planned to be hauled to the scrap metal place. Ifn one farms, I guess one can never have enuff junk :!: :shock: ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,706 Posts
Jim in NC said:
I have way too much stuff here that probably needs a home, but like Jr, I know I may need it someday. Remembering something that I needed to be there, I have gone and dug stuff outta the scrap pile that was planned to be hauled to the scrap metal place. Ifn one farms, I guess one can never have enuff junk :!: :shock: ;)
It's not junk....it's "resources" ;)

·
Administrator
4,284 Posts
prwttsh said:
Jim in NC said:
It's not junk....it's "resources" ;)
Yep, and when it's gone, ya need it. ;)
Glad you got what you needed before it got melted. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts