Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Dust bowl here. Started watering the garden today. All you see is a cloud of dust when they're working in the fields here.

·
Administrator
3,957 Posts
Just drying up enough to work the garden here, tomorrow. Maybe. Top of the ground still wet from last weekend's rain.
I did mow some more hay yesterday. I didn't know the water had gotten up so much.
I was creating a "dust bowl" in the bottom, from knocking the dirt of the grass, that the water left behind Sunday night.

G

·
0 Posts
Our garden plants are only up a couple inches and it looked like a lawn there was so many weeds. We even had the neighbor spray the area with roundup before we plowed it up. Very dry. We're fillin a 55 gal. drum right now so we can water it tomorrow. Don't have enough garden hose to reach out there.

·
Registered
658 Posts
petra79 said:
Our garden plants are only up a couple inches and it looked like a lawn there was so many weeds. We even had the neighbor spray the area with roundup before we plowed it up. Very dry. We're fillin a 55 gal. drum right now so we can water it tomorrow. Don't have enough garden hose to reach out there.

We have a 300 gallon tank on my hayrack. We stepped the hose down and hook a garden hose to it. Works pretty good too ;)

G

·
0 Posts
bertman said:
petra79 said:

We have a 300 gallon tank on my hayrack. We stepped the hose down and hook a garden hose to it. Works pretty good too ;)
Thats fine Gary, you can bring that one by if you like :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good deal. Sounds like you'll get yours watered with no trouble.

G

·
0 Posts
We were mainly watering the plants we just put in the ground yesterday. Maters, brussel sprouts and cantelope. Ground is like powder. Calling for rain tomorrow night.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Stephenscity said:
petra79 said:
We were mainly watering the plants we just put in the ground yesterday. Maters, brussel sprouts and cantelope. Ground is like powder. Calling for rain tomorrow night.
Gotcha!! Don't know if I'd waste water on Brussel sprots though :? :roll: :lol: :lol:
Don't worry Mike, I promise I won't send ya any :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
petra79 said:
Gotcha!! Don't know if I'd waste water on Brussel sprots though :? :roll: :lol: :lol:
Don't worry Mike, I promise I won't send ya any :mrgreen:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

G

·
0 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Don't worry Mike, I promise I won't send ya any :mrgreen:[/quote]
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

G

·
0 Posts
thetractorman91 said:
seems like here in ga mow the grass and the next day or two it needs cuttin again.
Wishin it was that way here right now.

Welcome to ATF. We'd love for you to visit "Around the Campfire" and introduce yourself so others can say hello. Enjoy yourself here :cool:

1 - 20 of 220 Posts