Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last fall small town here had their harvest festival Bentonville Ohio with one the elders pasting they had some struggles .

It was ask of me Bill would ,could ,?????? you have a interest in helping making a tractor show . Y Y Y what ,how whatya wanting . Heck i'll get you some tractors here for tomorrow just wish i'd known earlier Think we had low 20's couple rare lawn tractors . Guy's i'll help man this next year if you want .

So today a nice gentleman track me down . Bill you done a great job helping last year so we ask you come to our Monday night meeting talk to the lady's tell them how and what we need to do . They really liked what we was able to do last year .

So looking at right now Sep 7-8-9 2012 Bentonville Harvest festival and tractor show , car show . Small town full of plain country folks , farmers . :idea: :idea: :cool: :cool: :cool:

G

·
0 Posts
Best of luck with that Bill. Wish I lived closer. I'd bring a few myself.
Keep us posted on how everything comes together.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Good luck Bill at least you have more time this year to get organised.. have added this to shows section for you maybe get you some takers x

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stephenscity said:
Good Luck Bill. Where is this town located in Ohio?
Ok the small town is located 4 mile south of West Union Ohio on state route 41 , 4 mile north of Manchester Ohio on state route 136 .

Just 4 mile north of the Ohio river . :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts