Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife made a funny and dind't even know it.

every now and then I pick up some cheap walmart atf-f fluid to have on hand at the farm.. one day she asked me what it was for.. and all on her own asked me if atf stood for antique tractor fluid ( ok.. the wifes a musician and a music teacher.. so I cut her slack.. she's not mechanical.. :) )

G

·
0 Posts
Well it is what he uses it for..............................................................Shows she's been payin attention to him :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep.. it goes in the gas and oil.. sometimes power steering.. and the squirt bottle i hose down stuck bolts with.

it's an antique tractor fluid if anything is i guess!!

:)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my wife is anti mechanical.. but smart. smarter than me.

as for mechanical ability.. she could break an anvil with a roleld up newspaper though.. :)

G

·
0 Posts
soundguy said:
my wife is anti mechanical.. but smart. smarter than me.

as for mechanical ability.. she could break an anvil with a roleld up newspaper though.. :)
You have no idea what you may have just started with the "Anvil breaking" comment :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
she will admit it.

she's backed into t he electric gate too many times to count.

luckilly her truck has a big bumper.. :)

Only on 2 occasions has it actually ripped down the fence or knocked a pole out.. the 'rest' of the times it merely made a pretzle out of the 16'; tube gate.. :)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ever here that imovable object / irrestable force deal.. well.. from frequent observation I can tell you at least one thing. while a 2000 gmc yukon may not be an irrestable force.. a 3 board horse fence with 2x4 wire on it, and a 16' tube gate is sure NOT an immovable object. they move JUST FINE :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts