Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some you Know little over two year ago i lost my job at a large power plant here in southern Ohio .

Well first day of June this year unemployment crashed and i lost a lawsuit ,very good Neighbor man said come into my big shop there and make yourself at home .
We'll work the deal later . So 2nd day of june Big Dozer job, 3rd day tractor and hay baler , few days township truck Fair size job, And it never stopped ?? .
Monday morning of this week BOBCAT T300 for electrical problem and fuel problem,Tractor and hay roller with bent gate and bad cylinder , Truck rear end Tuesday ,Wends morning head gasket on little international dump truck turns into engine overhaul ,
Thurs (( grandson )), Early Friday morning U joint in milk truck grease and ck all gear boxes would you have time to install this turn signal switch , At 4:39 Friday evening caught up for the day .
So i said Been a challaging week Unplug all cords air hoses go to the house , When i left there yesterday evening left three open jobs with no parts to carry on , A 2nd dozer engine in route from Ca and this machine also get painted , DT 466 waiting on complete engine overhaul kit and head , cummins 8.3 wore smack out , number of jobs talked about .

So this morning woke and said no parts and not going to open another job till some is caught up Probably end up with all parts at same time . Taking the weekend off with a out for parts sign on shop door please call
xxx-xxxx :D :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Glad to hear you are taking time out... make sure you enjoy it... go see that grandson... enjoy family time... couldn't happen to a nicer guy XXXX

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
No Tools ,You are just Bill to me . Bill sounds like you got your Head on straight at long last . Love you & Joyce & please give that new grandson a hug for us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts