Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Machines Lover from Finla
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When You go on You roof dropping snow or make repairs.. please be carefully, this happens to Me in this weekend... :(

·
Administrator
4,031 Posts
No matter how careful we try to be, it seems things happen beyond our control.
The good thing is nothing broken. Just take it easy, but it looks like you have that part under control. ;)

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No matter how careful we try to be, it seems things happen beyond our control.
The good thing is nothing broken. Just take it easy, but it looks like you have that part under control. ;)
Yes You are right about that... still they say in hospital that this kind injuries take quite long time to cure completly . ..maybe a year..

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Awww heck MetsaMan...I feel bad for your injury. I'm glad to see you have everything needed for a quick recovery..chips and funny books !!!! Great !!! Ankles can be a real problem for a long time before the pain is completely gone. Maybe I can send you a nip of Jack Daniels or Johnny Walker Red to help with the pain.....

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww heck MetsaMan...I feel bad for your injury. I'm glad to see you have everything needed for a quick recovery..chips and funny books !!!! Great !!! Ankles can be a real problem for a long time before the pain is completely gone. Maybe I can send you a nip of Jack Daniels or Johnny Walker Red to help with the pain.....
Thank You very much !

I wish that I can least walk normally when summer comes... and sure little bit on Jack Daniels could helps... :good:

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
So sorry about your injury. I had an ankle that looked very similar from a pickup football game injury in college. Take care of yourself and when you are able to get up and go, just go a little slower for awhile. Wendell is right about the pain lasting a long time.

Reactions: MetsaMan

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So sorry about your injury. I had an ankle that looked very similar from a pickup football game injury in college. Take care of yourself and when you are able to get up and go, just go a little slower for awhile. Wendell is right about the pain lasting a long time.
Thank You very much, this injuries seems to take time to cure, just have to be carefully in future...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts