Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TV went out last week and today the furnace went out. Guess wher my stimulis check is going? :(

·
Registered
283 Posts
Steve, It seems like some of us just cant catch a break. Rear air bag suspension went out on wifes car yesterday. She can still drive it, but it looks like shes hauling 1500 pounds of corn in the back end. Asked me 1000 bucks for a new air compressor, lines, and 2 new bags, load sensors, and installing it. I ordered a coil spring conversion kit. came with springs, spacers, and 2 new shocks. was 174.00, plus I need to go to auto parts store and buy a coil spring compression tool. around 40.00. But all that accident waiting to happen stuff is coming out, and we are going old school for about fourth the cost, going to try to do it in the shop myself to save some money.

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Steve the "easy come easy go" saying comes to mind here. My mom would say to me when I was sad because of something unfortunate had happened that "It could have been worse". I knew she was right but still hated hearing her say that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts