Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

We need some new user tractor images for the new banner for the upcoming migration. Submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work. Would like to emphasize that the images you post belong to you.

Please keep the images to front/side views, no drivers or other people in the shot.

By submitting your photos you agree to have AntiqueTractorsForum.com have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
If at all possible the image of the Case RC in the banner photo now needs to be incorporated in the new banner.
It was the pride and joy of the man who founded this site, God rest his soul, and helps keep his memory alive.

·
Super Moderator
7,748 Posts
If at all possible the image of the Case RC in the banner photo now needs to be incorporated in the new banner.
It was the pride and joy of the man who founded this site, God rest his soul, and helps keep his memory alive.
Big Dave is absolutely right. I am confident that anyone here that knew Caseman or conversed with him through this site will support his Case being front and center of any new banner.

·
Administrator
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heya all,

Do you guys have images of your antique tractors that we can use for the banner, please post as many pics here as you can.

Note they must be your pics and you are given us permisison to us them for the new banner.

The new format will look much liek this community:
https://www.mytractorforum.com/forums/

Jeff M

·
Registered
230 Posts
Is there a time frame for when these pictures are needed?
Also, I hope the new format will not look exactly like that forum.
Was kinda hard to navigate and find things, plus most recent posts
were on the bottom, instead of on the side and towards the top, where they
would catch most peoples eye.

·
Super Moderator
7,748 Posts
Like R.J. says its gonna take alot of getting used to. It makes sense to me that since we like old tractors we would like the layout of ATF as it is. Here are some pics for consideration.

200306_025216_40.jpg

200306_025216_42.jpg
200306_025216_36.jpg

·
Administrator
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP.

The sooner the better for images, hopefully, we have enough this week to create a proof.

Keep them coming all.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you guys have any links to this image where he posted this in the past or gallery so we can try to find a better version of this pic?

Jeff M

·
Administrator
203 Posts

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
Do you guys have any links to this image where he posted this in the past or gallery so we can try to find a better version of this pic?

Jeff M
I'll get my discs from past tractor shows and see what I've got, but I doubt I'll have a photo of Sampson without Caseman.

·
Super Moderator
7,748 Posts
I'll get my discs from past tractor shows and see what I've got, but I doubt I'll have a photo of Sampson without Caseman.
I might have one of Caseman's tractor. I believe I furnished the one currently in our banner.

Found these on my phone.

Casemans2014tractorshow024_zps895c7fdb.jpg

Casemans2014tractorshow025_zps01b2aaa5.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,748 Posts
Sampson is where he needs to be!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.