Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, it's been a real interesting spring. Winter did not want to go away and spring showed up several times here in Wisconsin. I managed to pick up a new hay rake, cultivator, plow, and possibly a new chopper and possibly another plow this spring also. Here's a few photos from the last month or two show some of the field work I've got done. Somewhere in all the madness I seem to fit in time to go to work and play with the kids, and get the occasional project done in the shop. At least my hay is knee high, corn is up, and the hay field I planted is up. It's sure been a crazy roller coaster this spring of hot, cold, wet, snow! At least we are getting rain.
CASE 1030 with SA108 wheel disk

Brady 2500 field cultivator behind the 1030

1944 CASE VAC with L grain drill

model 100 cultivator

model 281 hay rake

1964 212 chopper

the model 2000 plow my wife bought my for Christmas in 2012

And last but not least a real nice SRT 3 bottom semi-mount I'm trying to make a deal on. It's CASE's first attempt at a semi-mount plow, it fully hooks to the 3pt but has a floating top link mount and a hydraulic tail wheel.

·
Super Moderator
1,632 Posts
Sounds like it's all go at your place. :D

·
Administrator
4,347 Posts
I like your toys. Good luck with the plow, and chopper. ;)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, talked with the owner of the chopper and we're making the trade next week Thursday. Now to make room in the machine shed for it! I'll post more photos when it gets delivered.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Nice looking equipment Jim !!!
I really like seeing them working.
Thanks for posting.
Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts