Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots have happened since I was here as a regular member , but I thought I would stop by and say howdy. was looking at some of my old posts and it don't seem that long ago but time marches on, anyone remember the tractor shows in Ky?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Mike, Welcome back.
We go to some of the tractor shows in Ky regularly when we get the chance.
Last one we went to was in Bowling Green back in January. The Covid, kind of put the hiatus on the tractor shows after that, but hoping it will be better in the fall. Nephew is planning to go to the Evansville show next month and take some cub cadets up there.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the welcome back, the Ky show I was thinking about was casemans along time ago. Yep the covid thing has changed the whole way of life. our buggy club just announce the first meeting of the year and so far not planning any drives. Have fun and be safe. mike1111

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
Hey Mike, glad to hear from you. Miss Joanne and I made it to three of Caseman's shows. We have missed him, his shows, and the good folks we met along the way. Still a good bunch of folks here too.

·
Registered
323 Posts
We went to Caseman's 2009 show. It was a a lot of fun. Met several folks that frequented this forum at the time. I got to meet his sister Betty P. at that show. She is a real cutup in person, and fun to be around. I have a part time contractors job that frequently takes me through lexington, so, over the years, me and Caseman became good friends.
I really miss the guy. He was A1 in my book.

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
On our last trip to Caseman's show we were invited to Betty and Henry's home. They are really nice folks. One of their sons worked in Wilmington, NC. They would visit each other in those days, and I told them they were welcome to stop here anytime they were traveling and needed a break. Their route took them within a mile of us. I still see an occasional Facebook post from Betty or her family. As far as I know they seem to be doing well.

·
Administrator
4,004 Posts
Hello MIke. Good to hear from you.
I remember several of Jr's shows, but I don't ever remember our paths crossing.
Hope all is well (as can be) in south central Ohio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts