Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this is sooo easy, even someone that burns water can make this. :lol:

3 cups flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
12 oz beer
2 tablespoons melted butter, optional

Preheat oven to 375 degrees
mix dry ingredients together
stir in beer
place in greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour until brown
brush with melted butter.

This is a very crusty bread with good flavor. Recipe say bread is great to eat with soap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,273 Posts
If you use self rising flour do still need bakeing powder? Try cooking hot dogs in beer they are out this world..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
4imnotright said:
Man this is sooo easy, even someone that burns water can make this. :lol:

3 cups flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
12 oz beer
2 tablespoons melted butter, optional

Preheat oven to 375 degrees
mix dry ingredients together
stir in beer
place in greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour until brown
brush with melted butter.

This is a very crusty bread with good flavor. Recipe say bread is great to eat with soap.
Really Steve did you mean Soup & not soap :roll: :roll: :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bettyp said:
4imnotright said:
Man this is sooo easy, even someone that burns water can make this. :lol:

3 cups flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
12 oz beer
2 tablespoons melted butter, optional

Preheat oven to 375 degrees
mix dry ingredients together
stir in beer
place in greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour until brown
brush with melted butter.

This is a very crusty bread with good flavor. Recipe say bread is great to eat with soap.
Really Steve did you mean Soup & not soap :roll: :roll: :roll:
One of these days I'm going to lern how to spel :oops: .It's on my buket list. :lol: Yes Betty, I did mean soup.
caseman said:
If you use self rising flour do still need bakeing powder? Try cooking hot dogs in beer they are out this world..
Don't know. Probably not
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top