Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G-day Im will from down under in australia.... Ive been an early forum member on the ye-olde style forum for a while and i thought id better settle in around the new campfire!

Cheers, Will

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
So this is where all the "new" folks meet :D

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Guess I better do this again!! Im John, have 7 Farmalls well IHs, been a memeber here, on the old forum, for a while. Ill try and help any way I can!!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hi Mrs Harris here, Uk based, glad we are back online, been missing the family ...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Bertman here again Still got 5 Allis tractors and a Minni Mo with a McCormick Deering waiting to Take the ride home :p :D :eek:

·
Super Moderator
8,125 Posts
I'm back too and been learning about the new ATF. I haven't reported this, but I recently acquired two new "old " tractors that were officially owned by my mom, although I had used them almost excluseviely since the early 1980s. Derek, these can be truly described as "Sentimental Tractors". I'll have to take inventory, but I believe I have officially have enuff tractors to qualify for "double digit" status. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Very glad to be back and glad everyone else is also. :D Kinda hoping JIM might post a couple of pics of his new tractors when he gets time. :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello again,

Todd here - never realised how often I popped by until site was down - I still have my 434 and 656, horses and some horse drawn equipment. Nice to see you all again.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I knew i would really miss You guys if something similar to this happened. I really had no idea how much i would. It great to be back among the living :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Its gonna take more than crashing the site to get rid of me :eek: :eek: :lol:

Ditto to that. It sure nice to have the fourm back up and running.

·
Super Moderator
853 Posts
Welcome to the new ATF. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts