Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent it off this morning. Let me know if she needs anything else from NC. You might want to put up the postcard request again since ATF has been reborn.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Re: Betty, Allyson's Postcard, Old Mill history is in the ma

Post card OTW

·
Registered
658 Posts

Just got a card for me and hayleyd to sign and its off in the mail tomorrow!!!! Had to get a bubble envelope for the extra stuff :D

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

bettyp said:
Stephenscity said:
Betty if you would let us know as she gets them. Since they are post cards and not first class incase it don't get there we can try again.
Mike I will talk with her Mother tomorrow & see who she has gotten .They are writing down names for me. Thanks Mike for your thoughtfulness.
I know she won't have ours yet we mailed 2 days ago and I think PC takes about 5 days. Thanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts

bettyp said:
Ok Allyson will be a Happy girl tomorrow, She got 3 card & some history from bertman & Hadlye. Thanks to both of you . She plans on keeping them all & filling a scrap . Allyson .said to her Mother I didn't know I had so many kinfolks ,So she is claiming all of you. Thanks to Bertman & Hadlye
Made us smile Betty!!!! Me and Hayleyd are glad she got it. If she notices the Wild Bill envelope was post marked in 2000 when we got it ;) We come from a small town of 300 people and everybody knows everybody, just like here on the ATF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

Allyson got another card to report and it was from ANGIE SMIT the card was from the state of Florida. Angie Smit is the best friend of Crystal Kammer(Ron Kammer daughter)
Here are the states Allyson has cards from:
1Texas
2 Oahoma
3 North Carolina
4 Michiga
5 Pennsylvania Thanks everyone
6 Virginia
7 Maine
8 Kentucky
9 Illinois
10 Wisconsin
11 Florida

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts