Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She found out today she has cancer in her breast please remember her in your prayers.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Will keep her in our prayers also.

·
Registered
316 Posts
JR, - very sorry to hear this. A good friend of my wife had the same news in may this year & went with the treatments & the last report is they got it all. Still needs to have follow-up test every few months.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She does not post but wanted to say this:

dont know how to post but give my many thanks and keep praying for me..prayer changes things as you already know.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I had mine I got cards and they ment so much to me half of them I never knew who sent them but it ment a lot to know someone was thinking about me .here is her address if you want to send her a card
Betty Dailey
275 N Madison Ave.# 7
Richmond, Ky

don't want send a card e-mail her [email protected]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
You are both in our prayers

·
Administrator
3,957 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out to your Bride, JR. Hope the treatment the Drs and she choose works wonders.

·
Super Moderator
847 Posts
You are both in our prayers.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She goes next Thursday for a scan to see if it has grown into her chest muscle.
she has gotten some e-mail and she likes that people are praying and sending her e-mail thanks ..

·
Registered
25 Posts
My prayers and thoughts are for you. I am a breast cancer survivor four years out. The treatments available with todays technology is amazing! Breast cancer caught early has a 99% survival rate now. Please write down ALL questions you may have, no matter how trivial they may sound to you, every time you and your wife visit the physician, surgeon, oncologist, whomever. Just remember, no question is silly. Another note: any time someone explains something to you that you don't quite understand, stop them and ask them to explain it in another way.

Will offer my Mass here in Alaska for you and your family tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts