Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mary Jane Dailey
We need to all put Betty Pope on our prayer list. She needs a little tender love and drugs regulated. Post if you will help me. We want her in good health. I still have things to ask her

·
Super Moderator
847 Posts
In our prayers here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Betty, praying that you get back on the healthy side soon.
Pat & I (both) got a real good report today when we went to the doctor for our 4 month checkup, seems our meds are keeping us going right on que.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Betty I even have the girls praying for you! We are all wishing you the best here
Love
The Scotts

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
Hope the doctors get you back to normal quickly Miss Betty. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Thanks everyone ,I be ok . On anew blood pressure medicine and Medicine isnot always kind to me.Blood Pressure was 126/52 this moring, Goes up during the day.
Everythings going to be ok . Thanks all.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Betty, Praying for you. Regulating meds is an inexact science. Hope you start feeling better.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
She is in our prayers.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Joanne and I are in your corner praying for a quick recovery for you! Get well soon!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
A little updatewent to Dr yesterday and he was some pleased but still have some work to do . Since no reaction to the medicine
the Dr doubled the medicine . I take it at bedtime . Had 3/4 of a rough day but know I have to adjust to it and it will take awhile .
Thanks all for your prayers & thoughts.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
We think and pray for you everyday here

1 - 20 of 41 Posts