1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Praying for you all in this most difficult of times... you are all in our thoughts and prayers and will continue to be.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Betty, Words often fail me in times like these. Here's a scripture my Dad took great comfort in. I pray it comforts you and your family too.
God Bless, Bob
John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's House are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
Sorry to hear of your sister's passing. I'll be praying for God to give all comfort and strenght in your time of loss.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I cannot imagine the emotional pain and stress endured from losing a sibling, especially one close to you in every way. Betty, just know that we are given the strength to bear the burdens we face daily and know that there are a great many of us offering a bit of additional strength to you and yours through thoughts and prayers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts