Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blue moon Friday. And Saturday we're suppose to get remmants of Issac. They're predicting we can get 2-4 inches of rain. This will be great as long as it come over a day or two

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Hope that blue moon Friday gives us some rain. We surely need some. Think Big Dave is trying to keep it all. :lol:

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
I got enough for a couple of weeks Monday, If I could make it jump over here, or move just a bit farther east, I would gladly do so.
Hope you get some rain from the remnants of Issac, Friday and Saturday Miss Betty. I'm gettin' my sump pumps set up today just in case.

·
Super Moderator
1,507 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Little off this topic but thought it was a little poetic that the blue moon falls on the same day as Armstrongs funeral!!!
Yes, very fitting.
I've heard the saying "once in a blue moon" for years, didn't know what it meant till the other day.
:)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
They are calling for 4" or so up here on Saturday, I believe. It'll be my first REAL test of the new metal roof and skylight flashing !!! I will try also not to hog it all and send a little bit across the creek to Steve (4imnotright) in Illinois....The ol' Mighty Mississip sure has been looking puny these days, the barges are only running 9' of draft. And that's with continual dredging.....bummer.

·
Super Moderator
7,859 Posts
On, off, and now on again is the best way to describe the possibility of rain from Isaac. It is predicted to be here Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

·
-Willy-
1,420 Posts
On the blue moon is my first tractor pull at the blue hill fair. Must remember to deflate my tires to 6 pounds.

Blue Hill Maine that is.

·
849 Posts
I'm about 40 miles from Betty, and it sprinkled a few times here today but nothing steady. The blue moon is covered up by clouds though :roll: Guess I'll have to wait for the next one to see if it's really blue :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts