Happy Birthday Bob from NC :!:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Happy Birthday Bob! :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thanks to all of you members of ATF for remembering my "B-DAY".
Kind of feel my age (74) today, guess I'll just goof off today & let the world pass me by.
Had B-fast with the wife's side of family this morn & of course they just had to let everyone in the place know by singing H-B to me. But my 20 year & 3 day younger sister started it off last night by telling everyone @ our monthly (S.C.R.A.P.) tractor club meeting that today would be my B-D. I think my face turned a bit red.
If I keep having more B-days, I'll catch up with Betty P in short order.
As I've said so many times, "the folks on ATF are just plane o'le common country friends" that I'm mighty proud to be a member of.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Bob Kline said:
Thanks to all of you members of ATF for remembering my "B-DAY".
Kind of feel my age (74) today, guess I'll just goof off today & let the world pass me by.
Had B-fast with the wife's side of family this morn & of course they just had to let everyone in the place know by singing H-B to me. But my 20 year & 3 day younger sister started it off last night by telling everyone @ our monthly (S.C.R.A.P.) tractor club meeting that today would be my B-D. I think my face turned a bit red.
If I keep having more B-days, I'll catch up with Betty P in short order.
As I've said so many times, "the folks on ATF are just plane o'le common country friends" that I'm mighty proud to be a member of.

Bob I 'll take a break and slow down until you do catch up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
847 Posts
Happy Birthday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts