Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to county fair poultry show and Festus won 2 blue ribbons and Grand Champion Rooster Ribbon. Not only the judge like him but the kids did too. One little boy wanted to trade me his rabbit for Fetus. Fetus is the ohiki breed and yes he is pretty

[attachment=0:eups0e6f]Grand Champion Rooster 004.jpg[/attachment:eups0e6f]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congratulations to you and your boy.

On a side note...Jr if you are not happy with that one little d'anver let me know I just thought the strong mottling might be a bonus for your project. However, I have other darker cockerels with less white. But the other little male, Zeke is a good looking boy but act spazzy and he can be a nipper too...but I thought he would work well for you. Just let me know if you want another boy for the project.

Also good luck with the Mottled OEGs I hope Josephine and Dory work well for you. Just let me know when you want to meet to pick them back up. I hope they are being good girls. :)

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
Congrats, on a prize winning rooster. :D
He'a a good lookin' fellow, hope he makes some nice offspring. ;)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cetawin said:
Congratulations to you and your boy.

On a side note...Jr if you are not happy with that one little d'anver let me know I just thought the strong mottling might be a bonus for your project. However, I have other darker cockerels with less white. But the other little male, Zeke is a good looking boy but act spazzy and he can be a nipper too...but I thought he would work well for you. Just let me know if you want another boy for the project.

Also good luck with the Mottled OEGs I hope Josephine and Dory work well for you. Just let me know when you want to meet to pick them back up. I hope they are being good girls. :)
The d'anver are fine I just put lighter colored pullets with the darker one. I like them and Josephine & Dory are doing fine . I will start saveing eggs on the 15 of July so by the end of month hopeful we will have some eggs to set in bator - Willie Jr loves them they are so pretty.. ;)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Congratulations that is a beautiful bird :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts