Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine told me of a show in his area at the Meade County fair grounds in Brandenburg KY this July 5,6 and 7th 2013 that is featuring Case and IH. It is also the show for IH chapter 24 Collectors.
I have never been but am planning on going Saturday. If any of you all make it to the show be sure to say hello.
Nick

·
Administrator
4,377 Posts
Hey Nick, that's the one I posted in the shows section not long ago.
I haven't been since they moved it from Otter Creek Park to Meade Co. Fairgrounds a few years ago.
It was the largest show in the area when it was at the park. I didn't know they were hosting the IH collectors.
Lincoln Trail Power of the Past used to have a website, but I can't find it any longer, and searches come up empty.
I plan to be there Saturday. Look for the guy with an Allis Chalmers cap walking with a cane. ;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wonder if they'll have some demonstrations and tractor games and stuff? I've got a friend that is wanting to go to see some of this stuff that I've been telling him about. He's willing to travel about 100 miles if he has to and that's within his area. ;)

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BigDaveinKY said:
Hey Nick, that's the one I posted in the shows section not long ago.
I haven't been since they moved it from Otter Creek Park to Meade Co. Fairgrounds a few years ago.
It was the largest show in the area when it was at the park. I didn't know they were hosting the IH collectors.
Lincoln Trail Power of the Past used to have a website, but I can't find it any longer, and searches come up empty.
I plan to be there Saturday. Look for the guy with an Allis Chalmers cap walking with a cane. ;)
I will look for you. I have not decided which tractor I will have with me, but will post what I am taking when I do.
Nick

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JamieJ said:
Wonder if they'll have some demonstrations and tractor games and stuff? I've got a friend that is wanting to go to see some of this stuff that I've been telling him about. He's willing to travel about 100 miles if he has to and that's within his area. ;)
I found a contact person and I will try to find out more about the show and post the info. I think they thresh wheat but don't know anymore about the show.
Nick

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JamieJ said:

I talked to one of the members today. They will have tractor games and thresh wheat. I would expect about 75 to 100 tractors.
Nick

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since its raining this morning I have decided to go to work instead of the show in Brandenburg. Radar does not look good for most of the day.
Nick

·
Administrator
4,377 Posts
I agree Nick. Not a good weekend for an outside event. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts