Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A OLD LADY AND HER HUSBAND ARE LAYING IN BED WATCHING AN OLD WESTERN ON TV.
The husband says to his wife,"I bet you breakfast in bed that the covered wagon hits a rock and the driver falls out dead"... "You're on," returned his wife.

As they watch the movie sure enough the old covered wagon hits a rock in the dirt road and the driver falls out of the wagon....dead.

The wife gets out of bed and returns shortly with a tray full of food. After eating the husband says,"I have to admit that I saw this movie before ."

The old lady in turn confesses, I saw the movie before too, but I didn't think he was stupid enough to ride over the same rock twice....."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
That's why the second time around, shows are called reruns :!: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
I can't help but recall the modern movie version of the "Titanic". My daughter was a teen-ager when this movie came out, and we later got the VHS of it. She watched it and listened to the soundtrack, especially at night to help lull her asleep. I think she imagined herself as being the heroine of the flick. But she would always make a face at me and say something like "oh Daddy" when I would keep telling her that no matter how many times she watched the movie, the boat would still sink! :!: :lol:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When Henry and I were going together ,we both liked the old western movies . Henry would have to work late and we could only make the second show(reruns Jim). As we were going in we always meet this neighbor man coming out and his words were always this " why you want to go to the second show for ,no good , those horses have ran so hard they are too tired to run now.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
You shoulda come back with something like "we're goin' to make the horses are put up proper, brushed, cooled down, and fed." What ya think? :?: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts